Inspire to Maintain™ Memberships
Inspire to Maintain™ Memberships have been created to help our clients keep off the weight that they’ve lost after completing a Reveal Lifestyle Program. Our body contouring and skin tightening sessions use innovative micro-chip powered emission of red and near-infrared wavelengths, is fully cleared by the FDA, is completely pain free, and is non-invasive.
ATTACK THE FAT
ATTACK THE FAT
Eight (8) body contouring sessions per month
All other purchases at 30% discount
Keep It Going
Keep It Going
Four (4) body contouring sessions per month
All other purchases at 30% discount
Terms and conditions
Membership offerings and pricing may vary by location. Please contact your local Inspire Weight Loss Center for more information.
1. Benefits of Membership: All Members have access to our facilities, or facilities managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC affiliate or franchisee, for the term of the Member’s membership. Services are provided during normal center operating hours, at any Inspire Weight Loss location, or other locations managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate, located throughout the United States. As part of your membership, you also are entitled to access Inspire Franchise, LLC’s website, newsletters and other correspondence relating to health, wellness, weight loss, and body contouring. Member may purchase and receive more than his/her allocated services in any monthly period. All services purchased in excess of the services associated with your membership will be charged at the rate advertised at the Inspire Weight Loss location where Member maintains his/her membership, or at the Inspire Weight Loss location where Member seeks to purchase such additional services. Members must be currently enrolled as a Member and have an “active status” to receive benefits and services associated with this membership at their home location managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchise or affiliate. Members must be current on their membership fees to receive their membership benefits. Membership dues entitle each Member to receive a variety of membership benefits from their home location operating under or utilizing the “Inspire Weight Loss” trademark (referred to hereafter as a/the “Inspire Weight Loss location”). The included monthly prepaid service(s) available to the Member are redeemable only at the Member’s home Inspire Weight Loss location managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate. We, or any other facility managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate, reserve the right to deny or refuse to re-enroll any Member who has failed to remit his/her membership payment(s) in a timely manner, or who has engaged in conduct in violation of any of these terms or conditions or of the Membership Agreement.
2. Obligations of Member: Member agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein and in the Membership Agreement. We reserve the right to revise, amend or alter these Terms and Conditions without notice to Member and such changes will become effective immediately without further action required on the part of us or anyone else. Membership may be revoked at any time for failure to abide by the Membership Agreement or these Terms and Conditions. Members are financially responsible for all membership dues and related fees. Member understands that Member’s credit/debit card information will be monitored by our software system, including the date of expiration. Failure on the part of Member to provide our management company with updated, current, credit/debit card information may result in termination of Member’s membership. Member agrees to timely notify us of any changes in Member’s personal information, including mailing address, telephone number and credit/debit card information. Member’s failure to timely report such changes may constitute grounds for termination of Member’s membership. Member agrees to abide by all terms of the Membership Agreement and these Terms and Conditions and all facility rules and regulations for any Inspire Weight Loss location that Member visits for services.
3. Our Obligations: We agree to make our benefits, facilities (or facilities managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate), available to Member at all times during the dates of Member’s membership in accordance with the terms of Member’s membership plan. You understand that the benefits of your membership are available only at our location or locations that operate under or display the “Inspire Weight Loss” location trade name or such other trade name or trademarks as may be approved from time to time by Inspire Franchise, LLC. We reserve the right to revise, amend or alter these Terms and Conditions without notice to Member, and such changes will become effective immediately without further action required on the part of us or anyone else. Membership may be revoked at any time by us for failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions, and we, on our own or through our designee, reserve the right to discontinue service to any Member that fails to abide by the terms of membership.
4. Neither we nor Inspire Franchise, LLC nor any of its franchisees or affiliates, are responsible for lost or stolen articles or goods while Member is present at our facility, or a facility managed or owned by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate.
5. Transferability: Memberships are not sharable or transferable between clients, including between Members and family members. Unused prepaid monthly services do not roll over or accrue from month to month and will be forfeited if not redeemed before the next scheduled monthly charge occurs. If a Member relocates his/her residence outside of a thirty (30) mile radius from the location at which Member maintains his/her membership, Member may transfer his/her membership to another participating location managed by Inspire Franchise, LLC, or one of its affiliates or franchisees, located within the thirty (30) mile radius of Member’s new residence. Member’s membership rights will be transferred no later than thirty (30) days from the date on which Member provides notice to us, of his/her intent to transfer membership. All Membership Transfer Request Forms must be tendered via certified United States Mail, return receipt requested, or by personal delivery to the location at which the Member maintains his/her membership.
6. Hours of Operation: Operating hours are posted at each facility operating under or displaying the trade name “Inspire Weight Loss”. Registration: All Members must register upon arrival at a facility operating under or displaying the trade name “Inspire Weight Loss”.
7. Representations: Member agrees that the Membership Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, and the Application sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of all terms and conditions of membership that exist between Member and us. Member acknowledges that neither we nor Inspire Franchise, LLC, nor any of their affiliates, nor anyone else, has made any other representations to induce Member to become a member or otherwise participate in this Membership Program. Member understands that Member’s membership is with us at the location noted on this Membership Agreement. Member shall engage in appropriate conduct and decorum associated with the receipt of services at Inspire Weight Loss.
8. Cancellation/Termination of Membership: We provide Members 6 month and month-to-month, automatically renewable Membership Plans. Member may cancel his/her 6 month membership for any reason with a 30 day written notice, or such other notice required by law, for an Early Termination Fee of $300. All cancellation requests must be signed, dated, and submitted on our Membership Cancellation Request Form and either sent by certified mail, return receipt requested or be hand-delivered to the location at which the Member maintains his/her membership. All cancellation requests become effective 30 days from the date the cancellation request is received and processed. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled and Member will have 30 days to use the services associated with his/her membership after the final charge to his/her account. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, no refunds will be made if you cancel your membership. Member may cancel his/her month-to-month membership for any reason at any time. All cancellation requests must be signed, dated, and submitted on our Membership Cancellation Request Form and either sent by certified mail, return receipt requested or be hand-delivered to the location at which the Member maintains his/her membership. All month-to-month membership cancellation requests become effective immediately from the date the cancellation request is received and processed. The Member will have 30 days to use any unused services associated with his/her membership after the final charge to his/her account. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, no refunds will be made if you cancel your membership.
9. Liability Disclaimer: All service providers associated or affiliated with us, or Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisees, are licensed professionals who are required to comply with existing state and federal laws and licensing regulations. Member assumes any and all risks attendant to the services which Member receives at a location managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee, except where provided by law. Member agrees that the location at which Member maintains his/her membership will not be liable to Member for any injury, claim, economic damage, other form of loss or by any negligence or any other act committed by staff or any professional associated with us, an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchise or affiliate, or Inspire Franchise, LLC, or through any act or conduct undertaken by any other Member or person(s) present at, or utilizing, the services or equipment provided at the Inspire Weight Loss location at which Member maintains his/her membership. Inspire Franchise, LLC and its franchisees and affiliates are not liable for any advice given to Member by service providers at a location managed by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate, or operating under the trade names or marks referred to in this Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, together with the Membership Agreement and any application filled out by Member, constitute the entire agreement by and between us and Member. If any provision of the Membership Agreement or these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of this Membership Agreement and these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Transfer by Us. We reserve the right to transfer or assign this Membership Agreement or any rights or obligations contained herein without notice to Member. Member may not assign or transfer any rights conferred through this Membership Agreement without our written authorization.
12. Copy of Agreements. Upon request, Member is entitled to receive a copy of the Membership Agreement and these Terms and Conditions.
13. Freezing Membership. Only 6 month memberships are eligible to freeze. After Member has made a minimum of one (1) automatic membership payment, Member may freeze Member’s membership to accommodate emergencies, illness or other like circumstance. However, Member’s membership must remain frozen for a minimum of thirty (30) days and such freeze may not exceed three (3) months in duration. Unless otherwise required by law, Member is not entitled to reimbursement for any unused services during the time Member has frozen his/her account. We reserve the right to charge a monthly administrative fee to facilitate the frozen membership over the entirety of its freeze period.
14. Governing Law. The validity of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement as well as the rights and duties of the parties hereunder, will be governed by the laws of the state in which the center is located.
15. Inspire Franchise, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify or supplement the Membership Plan, to add, issue, modify or discontinue the offering of any type, category or class of Membership or dues category.
16. Member acknowledges that they are not aware of any allergies or medical conditions which may be considered contraindications to the services provided at any Inspire Weight Loss center owned and operated by an Inspire Franchise, LLC franchisee or affiliate.
17. All Membership sales are final. No refunds will be given.
18. Member agrees to allow us to take before and after photos and/or videos of them and releases all associated rights of those images to Inspire Franchise, LLC.
19. Members must give 24 hour notice of missing an appointment or you will forfeit your prepaid benefit for the month.
20. Any bounced or returned payments will be charged a $35 fee.
21. On a six month Membership, after the six (6) month initial term, the contract will automatically renew on a month to month basis unless either party gives the other notice of termination as described in Section 8 above.